Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It All Started With Underoos

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Last night I started to write a blog post addressing a couple of questions I've received since I started toward my health & fitness goals, then I realized I could just take it to the flip cam!

If you're not interested in viewing, the short version of the story is this:
  1. No, I am not pregnant. I'm drinking water only for a year (for thirst) to lose weight and get healthy, not because I'm legally required to do it for an unborn baby's sake. Sheesh. :)
  2. Thank you for all of your kind words and comments. If you're going to take the time to visit me, I encourage you to give feedback and submit questions. I was on Spicoli's side -- If I'm here, and you're here, this is OUR time. So make the best of it. Ask me anything you want, and I'll address it. Scout's honor.
  3. Renee in Missouri asked me if I could remember when I first realized I was fat. My answer was when I was six . . . I wanted (and got) a pair of "Underoos" (seriously -- I can't believe I admitted that to the world), and since they were two-piece, you can only imagine what I looked like. Six years old, so totally not height/weight proportionate. My mom took a picture. My family got a big laugh. Then when I saw the photo I realized I didn't look like the girl on the package. Crying ensues.
There you have it! :)

But I really encourage you to watch the video. If you are anything like me, then you'll definitely relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment